Photo TB: Disco Music (1)`-

  • Subject: Photo TB: Disco Music (1)`-
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 08:52:58 -0700

I hope this will prompt someone to send in a better picture/ I can tell the color is off a bit in this.
I have a new camera for this year, so hopefully my pixs will be more true to color.
I didn't find this one at all in the archives.

Disco Music (1)`

Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

JPEG image