Also blooming today - Your Heart's Desire #1

  • Subject: Also blooming today - Your Heart's Desire #1
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:07:37 -0800 (PST)

This is :
Your Heart's Desire
Jack & Phyllis Dickey
TB 30" E & RE   Peach, 1/16" gold band around all petals; bears orange; slight sweet fragrance.  Mil Byers x Carolyn Gibbs  Misty Hill 2003

This looks fairly ordinary but wait until you see the close-ups.  We have been seeing "diamond dust" but what is this?  I am sending them separate because I want people to be able to enlarge them.

Jan in Chatsworth

image/pjpeg