Re: HYB: Bonus Mama,X Neptune's Cloak

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Bonus Mama,X Neptune's Cloak
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 06:57:08 -0500

Please post, Mary Lou - I am interested in seeing BONUS MAMA seedling.
Always interested in seedling photos to learn more about range of
possibilities from things that might live here.

The surviving babies from seeds you sent me from BONUS M X CSONG are
hopefully going to bloom this year.

Last bloom on HARVEST OF MEMORIES X LAURA JEAN is about to open on the
sunporch.

<enjoying bloom on Bonus Mama
X Neptune's Cloak in the sunroom. Nice form, cool white, yellow
beard. Not worth posting.>
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8