First Iris 08 Bud in Jan-in N. AZ

  • Subject: First Iris 08 Bud in Jan-in N. AZ
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 18:59:28 -0700

What I'm looking for info on is:

Classic iIis book by Mahan;
What page or chapter ?? It's about w 2 people w same iris back in old days, and a pretend phone conversation between them.  Someone else is bond to have found that as funny as I did?  But what page or Chap. please.  I need by Wed.  I have a skit in mind that I'd  like to do.

Tried on hort net no response, someone else surely found this as amusing as I did and marked it better than I did.  Help.

First Iris 08 Bud in Jan

Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

JPEG image