Test: TB: Chocolate Moose

  • Subject: Test: TB: Chocolate Moose
  • From: "Jeanette" <onthego3@cableone.net>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 17:43:56 -0700

I hope Yahoo doesn’t strip my attachment off when I email to iris-photos.  Yahoo has been doing this to me for the past 5 months.  (John, if there is a problem I’ll need help)

This is Chocolate Moose and I just love it when I saw it at Kasperek’s.  My picture taken last spring was very trying with the frosts and heat.

This has HM 2005

Jeanette Graham

Zone 6a

Twin Falls, Id