  • Subject: RE: RE: OT 2008 CONVENTION
  • From: "Char" <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 10:11:34 -0600

Hi Jan,

Will you need a roommate?

New Berlin WI

HIPS Rhizome Sale Chairperson

DIS Secretary/Treasurer

Region 8 Newsletter Editor

From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jan Lauritzen
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 2:34 AM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: OT 2008 CONVENTION

Hi Char,

I am #14 on the registration list. It would be nice to get all the Irid Photos group together at a particular time and place so we can put faces on our emails.

Jan in Chatsworth

Char <cholte@wi.rr.com> wrote:

Who is going to the convention in Austin, the web page looks great.  http://www.irisarian.com/lonestar2008/index.htm

I am!