Re: Re: Huck Finn - photo

Now that I realize your pictures weren't that big, the problem was more
likely simply on my end. My ISP is hardly the most efficient or
up-to-date around. But it is about the "only horse in town", and it
beats walking.

I imagine the rules are fine and you are probably well within them.
Sometimes my connection to the Internet is tenuous, and that was
probably the culprit.

Bill Wells

loic tasquier wrote:
> Bill, i'm awfully sorry i blocked your system for so long!
> Tthe two first messages came back to me with only one picture.
> Don't know why.
> And i didn't realise that 134 KB were too big for 3 pictures.
> Thought messages souldn't excede 200Kb.
> Maybe the rules sould be changed then, and only one picture of less
> than 50Kb should be sent at a time?
> Loïc

Yahoo! News

Fashion News