Re: Re: TB: Need info on Secretary (1)`

  • Subject: Re: Re: TB: Need info on Secretary (1)`
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:36:14 -0700

Loic,

 Yes, I just figured out that I do need those check list.

 I have 4 more to go, so maybe no more problems. I just decided to do a double check on the ones at exhibit last year and ran into this problem.  I'll be going to convention,  hopefully I can pick up these things there.

We are just beginning to run into this sort of thing since we are on the officially AIS list now and get all the latest iris for auction etc. Before, we just kinda did our thing until we got so updated ("or in the need to know" phase of our new clubs. HA!!!!!! Progress:)

Linda in CW AZ