Re: TB: Iris Pedigrees

  • Subject: Re: TB: Iris Pedigrees
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 23:38:35 -0800 (PST)

That is really neat, Robin.  Yes, the ((((()))))'s can get quite twisted.  I am used to the family tree format also.  I think it is easier to follow back.
Jan in Chatsworth

Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have been working on putting my pedigrees on line so that they can be shared.  There are only a few at this point, but I will add more as I have time.
Here's the link
Let me know if you find errors or if you experience formatting problems.  I didn't use any program to generate this unfortunately, no getting your hopes up on that.  The information is just typed into a webpage template.
Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE
where the seeds ought to have had enough chilling by now -- haven't they?  : )

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Odd News