Photo: Terra Rosa` Schreiner 98

  • Subject: Photo: Terra Rosa` Schreiner 98
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 09:16:48 -0700

Carlos,

I had Terra Rosa bloom in my yard last year.
(One of the ones you said you wanted more photos.)
If you need the full size I'll send off line. OK? Just let me know which one>

Terra Rosa` (2
Terra Rosa` (3
Terra Rosa` (4

TERRA ROSA (Schreiner, R. 1998) Sdlg. AA 768-1. TB, 39" (99 cm), M
Reddish brown (RHS 165B) self; beards reddish brown, hairs tipped yellow. Danger X T 1488-1: (M 912-AA: (((October Ale x Credit Card) x (Calypso Bay sib x ((Olympic Torch x Brass Accents sib) x ((Casa Morena sdlg. x Inca Chief) x Dark Chocolate)))) x Copper Nugget) x San Jose). Schreiner 1998

Linda in CW AZ

---
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

JPEG image