TB: Picture Book

Hello Everyone!

It has been a long time since I've been on the list . . . it's been a very busy last 6 months.  Apart from just getting married, my dad had heart surgery so it seemed like everything just overwhelmed me at once!

So, back in the seat again at my laptop, here is a picture that I took while Apprentice-judging at the Phoenix, Arizona, Iris Show last April, 2008.

BEST PINK at the show was Joe Ghio's 2007 introduction PICTURE BOOK.

This one came to mind to send to the list because Perry Dyer just mentioned it as a runner-up for his "L’ELEGANTE AWARD given to the new iris with the most beautiful individual flower seen" in the 2009 issue of Contemporary Views.  (His first-place award for this category was CHRISTMAS PRESENT, another one of Joe Ghio's introductions)

Happy New Year everyone!

Adam~

Picture Book

Adam Cordes