Re: Re: HYB blueJiris 2009 new intros

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB blueJiris 2009 new intros
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 20:13:16 +0100

you can check Muska  (Slovakia-Europe) for loads of flounces!
i attached PUSH OUT HORNS =
    (Ladislav Muska, R. 2003) Sdlg. MGLF-03. TB, 36" (91 cm), M
    Frilled and laced pinkish self, waxy textrure; style arms light pink; beards tangerine, large, with pinkish amethyst horn. (Laced Cotton x Queen of Hearts) X (Mannekin Pis x Geniality). Muska 2003