Re: HYB pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses !

  • Subject: Re: HYB pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses !
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 09:16:21 -0500

Loic - very nice to have all your babies right there with thumbnails.
Some very nice children!

I really like the look and genes of A125 - CHINESE TREASURE X WINE AND
ROSES. Has it survived and how does it hold up to your soggy foliage

I also like the colors & patterns you are getting, esp the two LIAISON
crosses - A105 and A115.

Are you seeing rebloom in any of these three crosses (assuming they
haven't moved to the compost heap yet!)
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8