Re: Re:HYB pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses

  • Subject: Re: Re:HYB pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:21:26 +0100

Hello Chuck.
I didn't take pictures of all of them, especially the ones that got immediately pulled after the first flower opened...
I put on Flickr the photos i had, even of the ones that finally got pulled later...
So the real dogs are gone, only the half dogs are there...!
I wish i had taken more pictures, but this was  already a lot of work, with all the keeping track of everything on paper in order to put it on the computer later......!
I must use a laptop in the garden this year, it might take more time than to write on paper, but when it's done, it's done!
I must have made a mistake somewhere with the Flickr site, because i can no longer get 'backstage' to download more pictures...
will have to sort this out.
I have opened another account to put Jan's ceramics and drawings, so they don't mix with the irises, but i will have to wait till i've solved my connection problem to sort things out.
By the way, i have managed to figure out how to use Paint and display parents and sdlgs on one page!