Re: Re: HYB pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses !

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses !
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:39:22 +0100

Hello Linda,

 The photos are not only thumbnails.
Beside 'thumbnail' is written 'detail', click on it, you get bigger pictures already.
Then, click on the picture you want to see bigger, it gets a bit bigger.
 Then click on '+all sizes' and you can see the original size, that is around 200KB

you can also type the name of an iris in the box 'search' and you gett ALL the sdlgs coming from it!
for each 'set' you have one cross.

I didn't pull A125A- CHINESE TREASURE X WINE AND
ROSES but it's dark now, so i will check tomorrow if it's still there...
On my map, i see there are 4 siblings!

I expected a lot from the Liaison crosses, but the texture of the A105 cross was not great so most of them are gone. The texture of A125 cross was better, they are still here .
But they were maiden bloom. This year i might have nice surprises  !
No rebloom among them.
  i don't have much rebloom, i didn't cross for rebloom yet then. The A crosses mean 2005, B=2006.
We'll have to wait till F and G to have loads of rebloom!

Loïc