Re: HYB pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses !

  • Subject: Re: HYB pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses !
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 00:27:14 -0000

Loic,

This is a lot of fun - matching parents to their offspring. That cross
of CHINESE TREASURE X WINE AND ROSES looks like it might be a good
candidate for torturing with AB pollen :). In the photo it seems to be
a peachy sort of pink without any of the bluish tones of the parents.
I think CT is the only TB parent I've grown of those you listed.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA