Re: Re: HYB pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses !

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses !
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:47:25 +0100

i would have liked to put the photo of the parents with the children, but it might be so repetitive, and on top of it, would take so much room.
So, it's like a game, to match the children with parents.... When you have mastered the 'set' button, then it's easy to go from one cross to the  Parents ' sets. Still, i might add thumbprints of the parents within each cross set, i don't know yet, i will finish uploading the 2006 (B) crosses first.
About A125A=Chinese treasure x Wine and Roses, i've added 2 other pictures, so you can see better what it looks like. No data and no recollection of the bud count nor height. I've just checked, it's dead!
But there is a sib A125B that looks promissing with 4 growths that might bloom this year so there is still hope...
The only AB i have are Bakhshish07ransom (= Eastern Blush01ransom-ob X outrageSA97ransom-sdb )
and Benazir08ransom-ob-=Tadzhiki Bandit96ransom-ob X Chubby Cheeks).
They arrived last year. If they already bloom this year and  have some pollen i can try a cross for you on A125B!