Re: HYB: pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses !

  • Subject: Re: HYB: pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses !
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 08:25:00 -0500

Well, phooey. I'm not too surprised, but <if> it had lived in all the
dew you have, that would have been very nice!

Do you have a photo of A125B you could add to the website?

<just checked, A125A is dead. Its sib A125B has 4 growth, so maybe...?>

How about the two LIAISON crosses - A105 and A115? Are any of them
still living? LIAISON lived here for several years, so there is
potential for it having some dew tolerant children.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8