Avery 5520 labels

  • Subject: Avery 5520 labels
  • From: alhbee@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:22:17 EST

I've been using Avery labels 5520 for about six years and place the labels on Eon Industries metal holders. I print using a laser printer as the heat from the laser sets the ink into the plastic labels. I also use an Ichida black paint marker for quick labeling. Most other color inks don't last, black does. Both the paint pen and the laser ink stand up very well lasting upwards of four years. The label shown was prepared mid 2005.

Weather is average, not much snow unless a storm comes up the coast and runs into a cold front. So far only 1" snow.

Al Bullock
Z7 NoVA

Know Your Numbers: Get tips and tools to help you improve your credit score.

JPEG image