Geek Dinner is On

  • Subject: Geek Dinner is On
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:57:51 -0800

The Geek Dinner is ON and we have an auctioneer - George Sutton
returns as Auctioneer Extraordinaire and Master of Pocketbook
Extractions. (Roy, beware...<grin>)

Paul Gossett will be taking reservations:

Paul W. Gossett
129 East 33rd Place
Tulsa, OK 74105
Pwgossett@juno.com)

and we will post the menu, cost and payment process on the website(s)
as soon as we get it all together.

John