Re: HYB Mid-America Garden's 2009 Intros!

  • Subject: Re: HYB Mid-America Garden's 2009 Intros!
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 07:55:29 +0100

Seems like a great iris,  i can't wait to use it, Paul put it in my batch last year as well as Cat in The Hat and Intoxicating ! (i told him i didn't want his TB Bonuses... ).

the pod's pod is ((Echo Pond x (Gentle Air x Chubby Cheeks sib))= Blue Chip Stock !

Thanks Billy  for posting this, i've just put it under the picture on Flickr!

Paul has had such a nightmarish ordeal with computers this winter that i'm glad i can help a bit: if his intros can be seen somewhere, that might relieve a bit of pressure off his back for the catalogue...
Kay Ludi told me yesterday the 2008 Intros booklet is at the printer, and should be ready in 3 weeks, so in over a month time, we'll be able to read all the parentages!

i126A looks a bit like Date With Destiny, the branching looks amazing too on the picture i have.
I'm attaching both of them, The one i have from DWD is a bit less saturated than the one from the catalogue. And on the one from i126A, you can see the branching!

Bye for now,

Loïc