Re: Re: REB: Who am I? Noid MDB rebloomer
  • Subject: Re: Re: REB: Who am I? Noid MDB rebloomer
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 09:49:24 -0500

I do think Jewel Baby is one possibility, there are other posible SDB cultivars

Dark Crystal
Smell the Roses
Baby Prince
Third Charm
Third World
Flower Shower

Plus a few others that I have eliminated as possibles.

It does sem to be an SDB

Chuck Chapman

There are  also a  number that will put up a rare out of season bloom.

So more info is needed to narrow it down. Such as
Does it do  this regularly?
When does it rebloom?
What is height when it blooms in spring?
When was it  obtained and from where

All of which will help narrow it down.

Chuck Chapman