Re: TB online AD/link: Joe Ghio's new Introductions
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: TB online AD/link: Joe Ghio's new Introductions
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 19:54:08 EST

And aren't they pretty!  I would love to have each and every one of them.
What I have planted at our new home in NE are 'gimme's' that were give to be a neighbor who got them from her old neighbor.  No idea of color or name but will have to do until I can get some better bed situations going.  This house had yard no flower area except the lanscaped area in front of the house.  Something to dream about!

Connie Eggen
Zone 5
Papillion, NE