Re: OT-CHAT: seedlings & waay off topic - cranes
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: OT-CHAT: seedlings & waay off topic - cranes
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 14:26:38 -0500

Linda  --  Thanks for the links.  I'm currently monitoring eagle activity along the Potomac.  They're pairing up, sharing lunch, etc.  Keeping a watch for new nests, in addition to the established ones.

The last bloom on 04R3, cut when first blooming on December 5, is opening in the cold kitchen.   --  Griff