TB-SA: HOOK (T. Johnson, 2001)
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: TB-SA: HOOK (T. Johnson, 2001)
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:39:15 -0500

Greetings, again!

Keeping up with my current topic of Space Agers and my cooler climate . . .

I've had HOOK in my garden for 8 years. I've NEVER had a sharp hook-appendage on it, but on this bloom in 2009, you can see a very slight fuzzy tip at the end of the left beard in my photo. That's about all I get from it.

Adam~

<x-tad-bigger>HOOK

(Tom Johnson, R. 2000). Sdlg. U7C. TB, 48" (122 cm), ML.
S. dark plum, center paler; style arms medium gold, violet to rose midrib and crests; F. claret purple, red plum edge, hafts red brown; beards gold to orange gold in throat, white at end with short claret and white hook; ruffled; slight musky fragrance. Sultry Mood X Conjuration. Mid-America 2001.</x-tad-bigger>

JPEG image

Hook