MTB: Anna's Angel (Rumbaugh '07)
  • Subject: MTB: Anna's Angel (Rumbaugh '07)
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 17:01:06 -0500

grow very few Miniature Tall Bearded iris. When at a Regional Meeting 3 years ago, this iris came up for auction, and I had to bid on it to add to my growing collection of MTB's. (Thanks Kent, for donating it!) I got a blue ribbon for a stalk of this iris at our club's show last year, too. This clump photo is a two-year old clump growing in my garden last year, 2009. I'm looking forward to seeing how it performs this year!

<x-tad-bigger>ANNA'S ANGELS

(Charles Rumbaugh, R. 2006). Sdlg. CKR-1. MTB, 22" (56 cm), M.
White self; beards yellow tipped white. Abridged Version X Lido Lady. Miller's Manor 2007.</x-tad-bigger>

JPEG image

Anna's Angel

JPEG image

Anna's Angel