TB: Calm Stream (Bartlett, 1998)
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: TB: Calm Stream (Bartlett, 1998)
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 17:11:04 -0500

I think this is one of my wife's favorite irises.

An introduction from Cy Bartlett, and introduced in 1998 by Sutton's, this iris has pretty nice branching and good substance!

Bob Van Liere in Colorado is introducing a Space Age from a cross using this iris as a parent. It's coloration are along the lines of WORLD PREMEIR (do a search for seedling 99VV33 on iris-photos, and you'll see a photo of it.)

I like the billowy, tongue-shaped falls the most!

Adam~

CALM STREAM

(Cy Bartlett, R. 1998). Sdlg. W(CM-SP)1. TB, 38" (97 cm), ML.
S. white, washed very pale lavender; F. medium blue lavender; beards light lavender, yellow in throat; heavily ruffled; slight sweet fragrance. Wensleydale X (Cherished Memory x Soul Power). Sutton 1998.

JPEG image

Calm Stream

JPEG image

Calm Stream