TB: Bold Vision (Kerr 2000)
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: TB: Bold Vision (Kerr 2000)
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:16:20 -0500

Good Morning, Everyone!

Here is Bold Vision, from Fred Kerr. A Later-season bloomer for me, I have never had a chance to take a stalk of this show-stopper to our Iris Show.

Neither have I been able to set any seed on it. Maybe just pollination-timing in our climate? I see that there are several cultivars (mostly from Fred himself) that are related to it.

BOLD VISION

(Frederick Kerr, R. 1999). Sdlg. 936307. TB, 29" (74 cm), EML.
S. dark yellow; F. dark yellow, lighter around gold beard, wide brownish red band; ruffled, flared. Citoyen X 9111A, Dear Jean sib. Rainbow Acres 2000.

JPEG image

Bold Vision