COMP: contacting Adam Cordes offlist
  • Subject: COMP: contacting Adam Cordes offlist
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 16:26:07 -0500

Hi everyone, Loic & Mike G. especially!

I did not know that you haven't been able to e-mail me directly.  My sincerest Apologies!

The problem must lie with my e-mail provider, as they just installed an anti-spam program to my web-mail account about 8 months ago (maybe it was longer ago than that).

If you wish to contact me, and the e-mail "bounces" back to you, please use this e-mail address instead (you may want to add it to your address book!)

Adam ~

aka "Cordesview"