Re: AB: CAREFREE DAYS X AT LAST family
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: AB: CAREFREE DAYS X AT LAST family
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 22:39:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi Donald,

Is WInd Shadows somewhere in the AB background?  It is another of the squirrely type.  I loved it.  It is great for artistic arrangements.  Ruth's Love tends to do this when it winter reblooms but blooms nice and straight i its spring bloom.  Fun to work with as it creates wonderful lines to use in the arrangements.  I know it is not a show bench quality for Hort. but it will win in Artistic.  All is not lost.

Jan in Chatsworth