Re: Hybridizers
  • Subject: Re: Hybridizers
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 06:19:05 -0500 (EST)

I would second that suggestion.
Betty Wilkerson

-----Original Message-----
From: J. Griffin Crump <jgcrump@cox.net>
To: iris-photos <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Jan 3, 2011 12:20 am
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Hybridizers

Judy  --  My first thought would be Mike Lockatell, who is hybridizing both from Lloyd Zurbriggâs lines and his own, and particularly, rebloomers.  Heâs in your neighborhood.    Mikeâs e-mail is CMarti8855@aol.com.  --  Griff
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 4:25 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Hybridizers
At our next meeting in January, my iris group in Richmond, VA will be talking about local, regional hybridizers.  Any suggestions on hybridizers that produce plants that do well in this region?   We are, for the most part, Zone 7.