Re: Hybridizers: Lockatell email change
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Hybridizers: Lockatell email change
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 13:15:28 -0500

Judy  (et al)  --  This is a second response to your message.  Please note that Mike Lockatellâs email address has changed.  It is now CMarti8855@verizon.net.  At first glance, it looks the same as the old one, but the carrier has changed.  --  Griff

Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 4:25 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Hybridizers

At our next meeting in January, my iris group in Richmond, VA will be talking about local, regional hybridizers.  Any suggestions on hybridizers that produce plants that do well in this region?   We are, for the most part, Zone 7.

Judy