Re: Re: REB: reddish winter maiden
  • Subject: Re: Re: REB: reddish winter maiden
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 07:49:23 -0500 (EST)

>>I wonder if I'll ever manage some moderation?>>

I wonder the same thing when I look at my nest of pots.  Is it normal to produce so many seeds after all these years (25)?  To me, it seems I'm still open to ideas, choices, and new direction but. . .
Is it possible we're all (many) experiencing some form of compulsive malady?  LOL!
It's still loads of fun, so I'll just accept that I'm hooked on the high produced by discovery and possibilities.  If it's wrong, I don't want to be right.  ;-)
Betty W. . . . wishing I was a snow bird.