Photos of Aril crosses and their seedlings
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Photos of Aril crosses and their seedlings
  • From: AISSlides <gbyp123@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 11:07:19 -0800 (PST)

Having a senior moment here!  I am working on a project and would like to have
copies of the photos that some one has been sending lately.  They are Aril
crosses and what the seedling results were.  Think 3-4 of them.

Whomever that has been kindly send me copies to aisslides@irises.org.

They will be going on a CD about hybridizing that I am putting together and ask
also for permission to do so.

Thank you,

Janet
AIS Slides