REB: Feedback
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: REB: Feedback
  • From: <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 01:21:29 -0500

2007 was the last year I used Feedback.  It may be more easily
discouraged than some others in the fall, but it's hard to tell.
Weather for fall bloom has been bad here for 6 years in a row.
Even Autumn Tryst didn't bloom for me last fall, and I'd just reset
it in 09.

I stopped using Feedback primarily for 2 other reasons.  I'm not
particularly interested in breeding blue selfs, and have had no luck
getting any substance into the offspring.  Have not been very persistent
in trying.  Lots of other toys to play with.

I have been using the Tomorrow's Child X Feedback rebloomer that I
posted a maiden bloom of on 12/3/07.  (There you go, Adam, a pollen child).
It does rebloom early enough and got the job done last fall.  The only pod
I got from 27 tries of various pollens on Decadence last spring was by it,
and they're breaking ground now.

I was hoping to use the Feedback X Entangled to work on a high bud count
luminata rebloomer.  If it doesn't bloom next spring, I may pot a big one in
June, planning to bring it indoors in fall.

Madness and idiocy.

Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5