Re: REB: Feed Back
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: REB: Feed Back
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 07:05:30 -0500

This one was pod parent - FEED BACK X STUNNING. Some of them came out
rimmed, but I've not tried to do anything with them so far - too retro.
But might be worth adding back to the pool some day - saving till I
get something more promising.

A few other crosses - FB X ROMANTIC EVENING, DUSKY GRAPE X FB, either
FB X HoM or reverse.

Like I said, FB isn't very freeze tolerant, so maybe it just doesn't
like your climate enough for easy fertility? Pretty erratic bloomer here.

<It is HARD to believe that you got a seed pod out of 'Feedback'! wow!
I've tried so many times, and gave up when I tossed my clump! ha!
But I can start up any time . . . the place I threw it is apparently
not weedy enough to kill it. It bloomed last year!

Curious to know . . . . do you get any pollen of it, ever?
Adam~>

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7

JPEG image