Re: REB: Just a stalk
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: REB: Just a stalk
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 07:20:43 -0500 (EST)

Good to see and easy to lose.  At least we know the ground color.  If you put it in a couple of different locations maybe it will level out and bloom at a proper time.  Some of the things I planted in 2007 are just now showing their full range . . . due to all the drought.

<<Love the branching and bud count.>>

Betty W.