Re: REB: Just a stalk
  • Subject: Re: REB: Just a stalk
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 07:28:40 -0500 (EST)

Adam, I don't usually have any trouble with it.  I used it a lot in the beginning of my program.  I was able to use it both ways.

<<'Feedback'!  wow!  I've tried so many times,>>
If you have trouble with the pollen try bringing a stalk indoors to open.  You could be getting damage from a light frost or dew.

Betty W.