Re: 2010 Photos
  • Subject: Re: 2010 Photos
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 09:56:45 +0100

Thanks Brook!
This is a delight!
some little things:
there is the  "noid" n°121 that looks like 'Jelly Belly',  and "noid" n° 406 looks like 'Rustler'.
n°445 could be 'Touch Of Mahogany' and n°549 'Entourage'.
n°429, 'China Spring', is not a TB...
Well, i am halfway through, i'd better get going or there will be nothing on the table for lunch...
I have seen you have 'Double Life'. If you could save some of it's pollen to pollinate some of Vicki's latests seedlings i would be delighted.
You could also cross 'He 's A Rebel' (that i don't have) with 'Summoned Spirit' that can give contrasting yellow style arms.
And with  'Goddess Of Luck' too, if she can take it!
Take care, and thanks again!
       Loïc TASQUIER
       zone 7 - The Nederland