Re: HYB NOT pumpkin'munchin'
  • Subject: Re: HYB NOT pumpkin'munchin'
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:17:32 +0100

Hello Chuck.
'Easter' has a soft lavender blue plic border and faint centerline, my iris is much more orange- yellow than 'Easter's aureolin yellow (10-L-2), 1/8" outer rim.
Thank you!
i am quite anxious about finding it's real name, i have some babies from it
i have registered one http://www.flickr.com/photos/loic_tasquier/4746988340/  (so i will have to correct it)
i must get it right!