Re: 2010 Photos
  • Subject: Re: 2010 Photos
  • From: "Brock Heilman" <brockheilman@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 21:18:57 -0000

"Brock (not Brook), sorry!" *Gasp* Loïc! After all the times we've spoken and as many kindnesses as you've shown me. I may just never speak to you again! lol [hoping the sarcasm in there translates via internet and through languages] :)

"there is the "noid" n°121 that looks like 'Jelly Belly'" I do grow that variety and it does look very close if not the same. Thanks for the tip.

"and "noid" n° 406 looks like 'Rustler'." The woman I received my plant from did grow Rustler, so it may be.

"n°445 could be 'Touch Of Mahogany'" It's definitely not TOM, TOM is so much more beautiful. I'm kind of leaning toward 'Red Thumbprints' but mine wasn't within BB height...

"and n°549 'Entourage'." Would you believe I left that in by accident? You found the one photo that isn't from my garden. lol It's from a friend's garden and she was so hopeful for an id. That does look strikingly similar.

"n°429, 'China Spring', is not a TB..." Thanks. I suppose I go cross-eyed labeling photos once I get into the 400s. :)

Just to be clear, are you saying you would like DL pollen for you to use yourself? As wonderful as you've always been to me, I would be more than happy to mail you some this season. Will it make it through customs? Provided HAR, SS, and LG bloom this year, I could also make the crosses and mail you whatever seed develops.

Let me know.

P.S. All these photos have been up on Facebook for months. You could have seen them there! I only put them on photobucket to make them accessible to everyone on iris-photos. http://www.facebook.com/#!/photos.php?id=100000414484509