Re: Re: 2010 Photos
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: 2010 Photos
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 10:26:18 +0100

Hello Brock, (and who is interested in crosses....)

---  'Double Life' gives great shape:

so if you could cross it with some of Vicki's latest seedlings, in order to give them a bit of 'waves', i would love some seeds, YES!
To add to the interest i have in 'Double Life', it is a rebloomer!

It's sibling 'Cold Snap' is amazing to miniaturize:
it is a rebloomer too,

---The crosses with 'He 's A Rebel'  were only ideas to intensify the yellow style arms (like there: http://www.flickr.com/photos/loic_tasquier/4587027112/ ),
 but i don't want the seeds.
I must stick to the MTB crosses !

---As for your photos, i don't like to spend time on Facebook, so i didn't see your photos there.
But i am a fan of your photobucket album!
Sylvain Ruaud too, he thinks you are a great photographer,
he made a nice comment in last week article :

To add to horse-famous, you are iris-famous too on my side of the planet!

Take care,

Loïc
       Loïc TASQUIER
       zone 7 - The Nederland