Re: 2010 Photos
  • Subject: Re: 2010 Photos
  • From: "Brock Heilman" <brockheilman@aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 21:52:28 -0000

Hi Loïc,

I'm assuming you mean Vicki Craig, I don't have any of her seedlings. We had discussed my interest her work last season, but we haven't talked again. That's why I thought you must have meant you wanted the pollen for yourself.

I'm glad you have the conviction to stick with one goal. I'm *all* over the place.

Thanks for pointing out Sylvain's post about me. That was a pleasant surprise. I try to keep up with his posts, but I don't get back as frequently as I should.

Famous... lol

Thanks again.