Re: 2010 Photos
  • Subject: Re: 2010 Photos
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 22:53:14 -0500

Brock  --  Enjoyed your photos, particularly the wild turkeys, the crane, the woodie and the bunny.  I assume these are your own candid shots?  --  Griff
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 12:56 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] 2010 Photos

Hi Everybody,
It seems like a good time (of year) to share my photos from the 2010 bloom season. Here are the shots from my garden: http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/eroctuse2/Gardens%202010/ and here is the link to all of the albums: http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/eroctuse2/ I still have a few small collections from visits to other gardens to upload, but I'm not sure when I'll get to it.
If there's anything you'd like to discuss, please don't use photobucket's comment feature. It doesn't notify me of new comments, so I won't know to respond.
I hope they help to remind you of the color just around the corner. 59 days to spring!
Brock Heilman