Re: 2010 Photos
  • Subject: Re: 2010 Photos
  • From: "Brock Heilman" <brockheilman@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 07:38:41 -0000

Thank you Griff.

Yes, every image on that account is mine (I would never include an image that belongs to someone else on my account). All but the one image Loïc found that I mistakenly added to my "Gardens 2010" album are either from the property that holds my iris collection, where I currently reside, or where I used to live which holds the last few rhizomes I need to transplant. The turkeys walk around and through the garden while we work, the crane was at the front of the acreage not far from the road, the wood duck was in the front pond, and the "bunny" :) was here at the house in the lawn.

I'm glad you enjoyed them.