Re: CULT: year round food
  • Subject: Re: CULT: year round food
  • From: "Iris" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 20:16:41 -0800

Hi Donald,
This is Bonnie from Ca. Cottontails will not do that, but who will do that is Voles, aka Meadow Mice.  Have you seen or heard them munching? They did so much damage this pass fall. If the rhizome is still there the will come back.
I can give you more information later. You are welcome to ask questions. My husband and I feel like we are experts by now!!!
Good Luck!