Re: OT: (was Re: Decadence)
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

OH yes,, it *should* be!!

Glad you noticed.  I was thinking of mentioning that as I came in from taking the pictures, but somewhere between supper and a fast download, it got lost.  (and I thought I was too young for that ...)

Normal temps for us should be in the low 20's fahrenheit, and today it was FORTY degree.  As it was yesterday, and the day before, and will probably be tomorrow!

Crazy.  Just Crazy.

Adam~

Adam Cordes
President - Mio Irisarians
Region 6
Zone 4 (and a half . . .J)
Like us on Facebook! ~ 'Mio Irisarians' ~