Re: Question on making photo album
  • Subject: Re: Question on making photo album
  • From: John Nettles <oldcoot5555@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:12:04 -0800 (PST)

Thanks -  John

From: Jim Murrain <jimmurrain@gmail.com>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Question on making photo album

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 12:37 PM, John <oldcoot5555@yahoo.com> wrote:
What are the steps I need to take to create a photo album. I have several Iris Photos I wish to place in that album,but can't seem to figure out how to make one or add photos.

Any help would be appreciaed - that Old Coot named John

    John, I belong to several yahoo groups. All the others have tabs to add photos or create albums. It seems that the group admin has this feature disabled in iris photos.

Jim Murrain
8871 NW Brostrom Rd
Kansas City, MO 64152-2711