Re: TB: what I like to see - Catch A Star
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: TB: what I like to see - Catch A Star
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@speednetllc.com>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:32:30 -0500

Hmmm,

Indeed, I may now need to raid the neighbors horse barn and pasture!  I use *really* composted cow manure from our farm, but only as a top-dress/mulch at the most. That way the sun dries it out between rain, and keeps bacteria down.  I haven't done a control test to see if it would work better buried.

That's one vigorous iris!  Thanks for showing us, Linda.

Adam~