Re: REB: what the.. Cricket Song surprise
  • Subject: Re: REB: what the.. Cricket Song surprise
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:15:13 -0500

Thanks for the info, Bill. I don't have any rebloomers I'd want to use
on it (yet), but a lot of non-rebloomers with good form from rebloom
background that I will consider. Probably a better choice as pod parent
for rebloom, tho probably not for form.

Did yours bloom any during the summer?

I wonder how its rebloom genes compare to IMMORTALITY's & others of
Lloyd's. I guess I will try to find out ;-)

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7b